Join the Zimmerman Truck Lines Van Division. Drivers earn a minimum of $55,000 per year.
Here is a general outline of some of the pay and benefits you will receive as a driver in our Van Division. We cannot explain all the details here, so be sure to ask your questions when applying in person and during your interview.
- Kenworth T660 and T680 tractors.
- $3750 sign-on bonus. First third paid after two weeks in your own truck. Second third paid after six months and a clean driving record. Final third after 12 months with a clean driving record.
- Extra pay for pick-ups and stop-offs.
- Detention pay and layover pay when applicable.
- Extra pay if Hazmat qualified.
- Quarterly bonus pay for fuel economy and safety goals.
- Very little freight is driver unload, most is not. Lumpers are hired whenever possible, but on rare occasions, you may have to be paid to load or unload freight.
- We are now hiring teams! Combined $7500 sign-on bonus AND minimum combined
$120,000 per year in compensation when including salary, team bonus, safety bonus, and performance bonus. Contact us today for more information!
We also provide a number of other company benefits at Zimmerman Truck lines.